Friday, July 31, 2020

Challenge Coin For FREE At Spartan Coins dot com in August 2020

In August of 2020 we’re elevating our challenge coins for less campaign into a free challenge coins campaign.


Ladies and gentlemen, viewers and subscribers, welcome back to another money saving Spartan Coins video with yours truly, the Magnificent RB.

I hope everyone had a great July 2020.

I want to take a moment and wish my friend Dave an early Happy Birthday.

After great June and July 2020 pricing specials I asked myself what in the world we could do as an encore to follow such epic savings. I thought, how about giving away free challenge coins? 

And there it is – in August 2020 those customers that order 125 pieces or more will receive 20 free challenge coins. Orders of 300 pieces or more will receive 40 free challenge coins.  This offer is valid from August 1, 2020 through August 31, 2020.

This offer applies to new orders and reorders. Please consider sharing this video offer with everyone you know. This is my way of saying thank you to my fantastic customers and you beautiful viewers for watching.




Prove yourself an upstanding citizen by liking and sharing this video. If you’re watching on YouTube be sure to subscribe to this fantastic channel. Those watching on Facebook should absolutely like and follow the official Spartan Coins Facebook page.


I have often heard you can’t have your cake and eat it too but
Spartan Coins is continuing to show that yes, you can!


I hope you all have a beautiful month of August 2020. I’ll talk to you later, God bless.

Read the finer details of this money saving offer using the link below
http://freechallengecoins.link/

free challenge coins

#challengecoinsforless #customchallengecoins #militarychallengecoins

No comments:

Post a Comment