Monday, October 10, 2016

Spartan Coins Offers Unprecedented Value in the Custom Coin Industry

Hey again everyone, Rob here for Spartan Coins. A lot of you may have thought about creating your own custom coins but have found a cost barrier. I know the set up costs can seem a bit daunting when compared to other promotional items such as tee shirts.

However in my own experience I have found custom tee shirts can be quite expensive as well. I think I bought like 7 custom tee shirts in 2014 for like $210 or something ridiculous.

Anyway, what if I told you I could make your entry level pricing concerns a thing of the past? Today that’s exactly what I’m here to tell you. The embedded video below explains the die fee promotion currently going on at SpartanCoins.com.

I will tell you right now, this cost savings promotion is essentially an experiment for 2017. If we can generate enough volume then this promotion could turn into the status quo. We shall see!

If you have ever thought about creating your own custom coins I encourage you to check out Spartan Coins – the best name in custom coins. Seriously, you don’t have anything to lose – except more money if you’re still making coins with someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment